- Hazy-Pale in Color
- Alcohol Free
- Natural or Mango-Lime
- Serving: Very cold, 3-5° C, served in a snifter glass
- Pro Biotic Super-Food
- Gluten Free
In 2019 we created a new label called Really Good Karma for the production of Kombucha. The logo, is of three lines of a symmetrical curve. The name is self explanatory. Kombucha is a fermented black tea, very sour, that is good for your skin, hair & digestive system.
In 4 years we have produced 4 batches of kombucha, varied in size of 900, 1200 or 2500 liter fermentor each bottle is labeled with the batch # near the expiration date. Our kombucha have become extremely popular.
Symbiotic Culture Of Bacteria and Yeast. This is a syntrophic mixed culture, generally associated with kombucha production wherein a ethanol fermentation(by yeast), a anaerobic organic acid fermentation (by bacteria), and a aerobic ethanol oxidation to acetate (by bacteria) all take place concurrently along a oxygen gradient. A gelatinous, cellulose-based bio-film called a pellicle forms at the air-liquid interface and is also sometimes referred to as a SCOBY.
Unpasteurized kombucha is sometimes referred to as a Pro Biotic Super-food because of it’s living bacteria. Kombucha is thought to have originated in Northern China but also has been traditionally consumed in Russia & Eastern Europe for centuries.
Not sold in Systembolaget, sold in grocery stores, lunch cafes
- ICA Maxi Hansa Companiet
- Slottsträdgårdens Kafé
- ICA Maxi Värnhem
- ICA Kvantum Malmborgs, Lund
- Maxi ICA Burlöv
- Café Live Malmö
- Café No. 6 Malmö
- The Raw Kitchen Malmö
- Klättercentret Malmö, Kopparbergsgatan 8
- Mocca Café, Friisgatan 4, Malmö
- Flax, Sölvesborgsgatan 10, Malmö
- Nordic Street Food, Södra Bulltoftavägen 51 (follow signs to lokstallarna), Malmö
- Socker och Kanel, Vattenverksvägen 22, Malmö
- Mido Quality, Amiralsgatan 66 Malmö
- Handlar’n, Nobelvägen 113, Malmö