Tasting beer can be a both very simple and quite complicated task, we hope you can combine the best of two worlds when enjoying a beer from SPBC. However, a few things are generally considered more or less vital:
- First of all many of the South Plain beers aren’t “plain” but rather bold in both flavor and alcohol strength, enjoy responsibly, take your time and share it with friends!
- Try to use proper, clean glassware as it allows the beer to breath and expose it’s aromatic qualities.
- South Plains beers are unfiltered and unpasteurized, poor carefully to leave the sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
- Check the beer-section for recommended serving temperatures!
- If you like hops, drink South Plains beer fresh!