Funkyland – Harry Hophead
- Amber in Color, hazy when young
- 4,8% Alcohol Volume
- 60 IBU; strong bitterness, moderate dry hop scent
- Brettanomyces grows in a oxygen deprived environment produces flavors of sour lemon & sour pineapple
- Belgian yeast, House Brettanomyces Blend
- Serving: Very cold 3-5° C, served in a snifter glass
In February 2019 we produced the first batch of this beer, in a 2000 liter fermentor. We take a very bitter wort, 60 ibu’s and ferment on Belgian yeast. Then we add our house Brettanomyces culture and finish the fermentation. In the end the beer is dry hopped for a citrus-floral bouquet.
Each bottle is labeled with the batch # near the expiration date. Like most progressive beers, many people love it, some think it’s strange, and a few hate it.
Mostly sold in Systembolaget: